Gore Series 500 Gasket Tape is made from 100% ePTFE with multi-directionally oriented fibril structure. It comes in tape form with an adhesive backing that enables gaskets to be formed quickly in place. This material is based on recently patented technology to deliver dramatically improved creep resistance.
Gore Series 500 Gasket Tape represents the latest advancement in worry-free sealing performance and efficiencies for steel piping and equipment. This cutting-edge product delivers dramatically improved creep resistance to maximize the operational reliability of large steel flanged applications.
Typical applications include formed-in-place gaskets on large steel-flanged applications. This product is suitable for industrial use only.
- Gasket tape on a spool
- 100% ePTFE
- Resists creep & cold flow
- Chemically inert
- Highly conformable
- Fits any shape instantly
- Eliminates long lead times to prefabricate large, one-piece gaskets
- Easy to handle
- Can be used with virtually any media to enable gasket consolidation
- Overcomes flange deviation
- Enhances system reliability & safety